Your brand deserves better. Our podcast has the ahead-of-the-curve tips you need to differentiate not just your packaging, but to gain a significant edge over your competition.
Leave Forgettable, Unreliable Packaging in the past
Corrugated boxes and folding cartons simply don’t compare to flexible retail packaging.
Our podcast is a place to discuss the good, the bad, the ugly, and everything in between within the world of retail packaging.
In a world where branding matters and you need every competitive advantage you can get, think of our podcast as your go-to guide to take your marketing to the next level and make your products stand out amongst the crowd.
So, what exactly is
Stand Up Bags
Flat Barrier Bags
- Can be filled by hand for a smaller company just starting out as well as fully automated options that will be incorporated by much larger firms
- Can be manufactured with much lower minimum runs than printed boxes and folding cartons
- Take up much less space in a warehouse or truck when shipping
- Require no additional packaging to maintain freshness (inner liners)
- Are recyclable and landfill friendly
- Are convenient for shipper and end user
- Can be printed up to 12 colors where the printed layer is trapped between others so the printing cannot be scratched or marred in any way
- Have colors “POP” compared to boxes and folding cartons
- Are available with features such as ziplocks, tear notches, hang holes and pour spouts